In Talon City: Death From Above, you take on the role of a clever owl lawyer… But the kicker? You’re out of your depth—your client has gone missing.
Talon City is available on Steam, and also has a downloadable demo! It’s currently on sale for A$4.50 (40% off), with the usual price being A$7.50.
The game is a 135,000-word interactive novel set in a fantasy world by Eric Moser. It takes place in Talon City, home to birds galore.
You’re an owl lawyer who is deep in debt—and it gets worse. Your valuable client is nowhere to be found… What can you do?
You’ll face challenges at every turn—The eagles don’t respect you, and the prey birds don’t trust the owls. There’s a deranged bird taking victims left and right, and you might be next.
This piece of interactive fiction is published under the Hosted Games label, which is renowned for its amazing novels.
Here’s the description of the novel:
- Play as male, female, or non-binary.
- Approach challenges by relying on your Wings, Beak, Ears, Talons, or Heart.
- Face death on three different occasions!
- Is your relationship with your best friend platonic or is romance on the horizon?
- Will you befriend your assistant or treat her only as a lacky?
- Are you sincere or disingenuous? Disheveled or tidy? Build your character through the decisions you make.
- Will you be a merciful owl, or will you be driven by vengeance?
- Do you prefer a more relaxing playing experience? Play on “Easy” Mode.
- Do you prefer a stressful challenge? “Preposterous” Mode might be for you.
- 20 Achievements to pursue!
Like other novels published under the Hosted Games label—this one is purely text-based. There are no graphics or sounds to detract from the experience!
Looking for other interactive, fantasy novels to delve into? Hosted Games recently published The Day After Ever After, which is a unique twist on the well-known Cinderella story!
Never miss out on an interactive novel release again! Follow Wordedly on Twitter, and join our weekly email newsletter.
Leave a Reply