Unleash your inner Twilight with the new Vampire’s Kiss novel! Halloween might be over, and we’ve moved into November—but it’s never too late to live out your vampire fantasies.
Vampire’s Kiss is a 170,000-word interactive novel, written by Dash Casey, and perfect to sink your teeth into.
Vampire’s Kiss describes itself as an erotic supernatural novel, where the player will unleash lust and thirst in a battle for the soul of London!
Will passion lead you back to humanity, or will you embrace the night as a vampire?
This novel places you right into the heart of a conspiracy. You were once the guardian of a priceless artifact, but you were murdered—turned into a vampire, artifact stolen, and thrown into a conspiracy.
You will be navigating a ‘perilous web of secrets’ as you discover the world hidden in London’s nights. You can choose sides, will you side with humans or vampires?
Your heart no longer beats, but your passion still burns. Will you share a slow dance with Marky, the rogueish vampire with dozens of piercings and a poorly hidden heart of gold? Or…
Will you stalk the night alongside Kurt, a stoic vampire hunter, all muscles and chiseled face, who holds the secrets to ancient lore?
Here is a list of features from the interactive novel’s listing:
- Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, or bi; or asexual.
- Seduce a passionate socialite; the scheming vampire queen; a cheeky vampire rogue; or a stoic hunter.
- Opt in or out of scenes involving graphic violence and blood.
- Embrace your vampiric destiny, or dream of the sunrise in a quest to transform yourself back to humanity – and bring your lover along with you.
- Solve your own murder, and take vengeance on your killer.
- Delve into your vampiric powers: transform yourself into a vicious monster, cast shapeshifting illusions as a creature of shadow, or unlock the hypnotic mysteries of the mind.
- Keep your secrets and preserve the illusion that you have died, or shock the world by revealing the existence of vampires.
It is available now on the Choice of Games website, as well as Android, iOS, and Steam. If you’re into supernatural interactive fiction, it’s also worth keeping an eye out for the new World of Darkness novels coming.
Never miss out on interactive fiction or visual novel news again! Join our weekly email newsletter to stay updated on all things writing.