Are you ready to take your adventures to the ocean’s floor and master its magic? This interactive novel is for fans of all things water, mermaids, and Atlantis.
Atlantis Academy is a 250,000-word interactive novel by Dorothea Sparrow, where all your choices matter.
This interactive novel sounds like a mix of Aquaman and The Little Mermaid fan fiction in the best way. You were born between the borders of land and sea, with a sea nymph mother, and a human father.
The interactive novel is available over on the Choice of Games Website, as well as on Steam, Android, and iOS.
You are finally of age to learn magic at the Academy of Atlantis, along other sea races like selkies, sirens, and ‘other denizens of the deep.’
In this equivalent of deep-sea Hogwarts, you’ll learn to navigate the cliques and clubs of the undersea school – and where you end is up to you.
Here are the features from the store listing:
- Play as male, female, nonbinary, or genderfluid; gay, straight, or bi.
- Befriend a talking walrus, hatch a hydra, swim with humpback whales, and immerse yourself in the wonder of phosphorescent coral.
- Romance a cheerful selkie, a mysterious tide mage, or a bold siren.
- Deepen your bond with your water dragon and try to reunite him with his family.
- Choose your magical specialty: storm magic, animal communication, or tide magic! Or focus on defending yourself with your spear, or searching for buried treasure.
- Uncover the secrets of your own past to find the father that you never knew.
Along with an ancient evil rising from the deep, the monster Proteus, you’ll also need to keep Atlantis safe from dangers coming above, too. This includes oil wells, and human garbage polluting the seas.
The first three chapters of Atlantis Academy are playable for free, and it’s also on sale until November 16th!
Never miss out on a new interactive fiction or visual novel release again! Stay up-to-date with all the news by joining our weekly email newsletter.