If you’re looking to get your survival horror on this month, the Island of Carnage interactive novel has you covered. It’s a new, 50,000-word story by Theodore Nolan.
The Island of Carnage interactive novel is completely text-based, and will test your wits and survival skills.
Your goal on the island is to gather enough evidence to try and expose the OWL for exploiting the island for its resources… And to also ultimately survive.
The interactive novel is available on the Hosted Games website, as well as on the Android and iOS Store.
In this interactive novel, you’ll be playing as a struggling journalist who has a tip for a big story that could launch your career.
You’ll be travelling to a remote island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, that is fraught with seismic activity and plagued with bloody carnage.
It’s a relatively bite-sized interactive story, with plenty of punch. We highly recommend it for anyone looking for a snappy survival novel that they can finish in a session or two.
Here are the features from the Hosted Games website:
- Play as male, female, or nonbinary, genderfluid; gay, straight, bi, or ace, and even poly.
- Explore a mysterious island wracked by earthquakes and other perils.
- Face hordes bloodthirsty mutated creatures that crave human flesh.
- Gather evidence to expose corporate exploitation and corruption.
- Team up with your new friends to survive!