The Stars Arisen interactive novel by Abigail Trevor, and published through Choice Of Games, is out now! It’s available on PC, Web, and Mobile platforms.
Check out the original announcement for Stars Arisen on Twitter!
This is a 1.1-million-word interactive novel by Abigail C. Trevor, who has previously written Heroes of Myth. They are also an assistant editor at the publishing studio, Choice Of Games.
This is one of Choice Of Games’ longest novels. It’s a perfect choice if you’re looking for a new fantasy epic to really sink your teeth into. It’s a high-fantasy world with strong world-building.
Features from Steam:
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bisexual, monogamous, polyamorous, asexual, and/or aromantic
- Make your mark with power or political acumen
- Romance a radical orator, a savvy journalist, an outlaw mage, the heir to the rebellion, or the ghost of a master thief
- Pit feuding factions against each other, or guide them to peace
- Literally shape the city as its magical power pulls at your soul
- Learn the legend your mother wanted forgotten
- Summon storms to split the world in two
In Stars Arisen, you will be wielding the power of the stars and sky itself! You’ll be able to conjure lightning, or even call on ghosts to help you fight.
After your mother—the Queen, was overthrown, she has tasked you with reclaiming her crown. Will you help restore her power, or claim it for yourself?
This interactive novel is open-ended, and the first four chapters are free on the official website. You can also buy it from the stores below.
If you’re looking for other fantasy interactive fiction to get into, we recommend the recently released Basements n’ Basilisks.