Are you ready to be the new witch in town? Because the New Witch In Town release is here! The magical interactive novel has finally dropped.
Choice Of Game’s New Witch In Town has been released. You can play it online or on Steam, Android, or iOS.
For anyone into Harry Potter, or waiting for Hogwarts Legacy to release—it’s the perfect novel. It’s a 750,000-word magical YA fantasy written by Grace Card.
We’ve previously covered the novel on our website, here. It was set to release in Winter… And guess what? It’s finally here!
After years of living in the forest, perfecting your witchcraft and magical skills—you’ve finally returned to civilization to take care of your grandmother’s house while she’s gone.
However, there’s a magical mystery about. Why do you keep having strange dreams? Where did your grandmother go?
Here is a list of features from the novel’s listing:
- Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, bi, pan, or aromantic
- Choose your familiar—a dog, cat, or owl—and bond with her, then go on to pet every single animal in town
- Find love with an earnest dreamy history major, a tattooed stranger with a not-so-secret soft spot for animals, an adventurous aspiring journalist, or your old friend the kid next door
- Become a good citizen of your new town, or break every rule on the books
- Heal old family wounds by bringing together parents, grandparents, and children
- Keep your magic a secret, or use it everywhere you go
- Make your voice heard in local politics: speak up at a town council meeting, join a protest, write in to the local newspaper, or bring Silvertree’s history to light
- Advocate to preserve the forest, or make way for progress and new houses so that Silvertree can grow
The novel is on sale until February 2nd at 34% off. If you’re interested, don’t wait and grab it now! You won’t be disappointed. Grace Card has done a fantastic job at bringing magic to life in New Witch In Town.
Never miss out on a new interactive novel release again. Follow Wordedly on Twitter, and join our weekly email newsletter to stay updated!
Leave a Reply