Words can’t do this text-based RPG justice. All we can say is—download Eon Of The Green on Steam as soon as you can, it’s an experience you won’t forget.
Eon Of The Green is a mind-bending text RPG, and one you won’t soon forget.
This is one of those “once-in-a-lifetime” interactive novels/games, and truly unique. Best of all? It’s also completely free. You can download it here.
In this text-based RPG, you play as an agent exploring “Earth’s far future”… Whatever that means. It’s as cryptic as the game’s visuals are mind-bending.
You’ll be doing mental time travel, receiving broadcasts and transmissions from millions to even a billion years in the future.
Studying unknown lifeforms, working together with your assistant Agent C, and of course—completing the mission. The less we say about this beautiful and breathtaking experience the better.
It only takes a few hours to play through, so what are you waiting for? Here are the key features from the Steam page:
- unique game loop of text-based interaction and visuals
- 25k+ words of interactive fiction
- hints to the consequences of your choices allow for a tactical approach
- experimental CGI cut scenes with sound, simulating mental time travel
- several musical themes to enhance the game’s atmosphere
If you’re looking for a more traditional interactive novel, New Witch In Town from Choice Of Games just released.