The Secrets Of Darkwoods Steam Page is now live! The game is releasing later this year on March 22nd, and you can add it to your wishlist now.
The Secrets Of Darkwoods is an open-world, procedural, text-based RPG. It allows you to explore a vast and dangerous world, filled with secrets and treasures.
If you want to learn more about the game, or add it to your Steam wishlist, go to the official page. It’s set in the mythical land of Emeyralia, a “dark and foreboding place where ancient magic and mythical creatures still exist.”
Here are the key features from the Steam listing:
- 700+ Unique Text Pages With Variations
- 300+ Generated Illustrations
- Play the main quest, or randomly explore and start side quests
- Explore villages, cities, dungeons, swamps, caves, forests, cemeteries, and temples
- Music by Dungeon Synth Artists: Percidae, Hjartans, Bounce Castle, Alloch Nathir, Kasriel, Erang, Black Rose Tomes, Infernal Symphony, rap2h
The game is heavily inspired by Daggerfall, and Fighting Fantasy gamebooks. You’ll take on the role of a brave adventurer, seeking to become a true hero and uncover the secrets of Emeyralia.