The new AIdventure update is here! 1.50 brings in new options to change the font, Steam Workshop support, a new tag system for scenarios, and a console to display logs.
AIdventure is a text adventure, featuring an AI as a storyteller. From fantasy to Lovecraft, or even zombies—the game has plenty of scenarios to play through.
The game launched with 25 starting scenarios, with various genres and premises to explore. You can also share the stories you play through with friends, no censorship, no rules.
AIdventure is a great alternative to AI Dungeon, and best of all? It’s also on sale. From December 22nd to Jan 5th, the game will be 25% off.
Here’s a full list of features from the Steam page:
- Customisable – Don’t like the AI? Don’t like the settings? Change them!
- Memory system – The AI has both a short and long term memory.
- Easy to use interactions – Choose the mode of interaction with the AI between Say/Try/Do/Story.
- RPG system – Create your character’s stats and fail or succeed in your own actions.
- Generate multiple AI’s responses – If you hesitate, you can ask the AI to generate another response.
- Story editor – You can edit whenever you want your story.
- Scenario editor – Feeling creative? You can create a new scenario or edit an existing one.
- Community friendly – Stories and scenarios are stored in json files. It’s easy to share and add new content to your game.
- No censorship – Keep control of your stories.
- Privacy safe – Your data remain on your PC, and only you can access it.
- 27 scenarios – From fantasy to Lovecraft or Zombies, the starting scenarios will help you discover the game
- GPU support – The game supports CUDA to improve the performances.
- Automatic translation – Live your adventure in your native language! See supported languages here.
- Lore book – Build coherent stories with the lore book!
- Steam Workshop – Share content or explore the community’s work!
You can grab AIdventure on Steam. It’s perfect if you’re into roleplaying games. If you’re looking for other interactive fiction RPG to play, it’s also worth looking into the upcoming Escape From Norwood.
Never miss out on an interactive novel sale or update again! Follow Wordedly on Twitter, and join our weekly email newsletter to read all the latest news.
Leave a Reply