Celebrate Christmas the interactive fiction way—read In The Service Of Mrs Claus today. It’s short, sweet, and the best way to get in the festive mood.
Santa Claus died centuries ago. His wife—Mrs Claus, stored the power of Christmas in his heart, which is buried in his top-security tomb.
In The Service Of Mrs Claus, you’ll be playing as her most trusted elf. You’ll be going undercover to recover Santa’s heart, and take back Christmas from the forces of darkness.
This is a 190,000-word interactive fantasy thriller by Brian Rushton, and is completely choice-driven. It’s published by the Choice Of Games label.
This is a bite-sized interactive novel, which makes it great for the holidays. It’s only an hour or so, and is packed with Christmas fun.
Mrs Claus is actually a goddess, known as Bast to those in Egypt, Diana in Rome, and Artemis in Greece. She’s been called many things—a hero, a witch, an assassin.
You’ll need to use whatever you have in your arsenal to save Christmas. Whether it’s giant marshmallows, or deadly candy canes.
List of features from Steam:
- Play as a shape-shifting elf who flows between gender, species, and form at will.
- Clash with cults, gods, and giant corporations as they strive to overthrow Mrs. Claus’s empire.
- Use magic to complete clandestine missions as Mrs. Claus’s secret agent.
- Visit earthly children to determine their naughty or nice designations…and presents, if any.
- Decide the fate of Christmas and the Fae world itself.
- Discover the truth about Santa’s death.
- Play nice with your enemies or put them on your naughty list.
- Restore Mrs. Claus to power, betray her, or marry her.
“Christmas is coming. You’d better watch out.” What better way to get in Holiday spirit, than reading Mrs Claus take out Norse gods?