Are you ready to put your knowledge to the test? WikiArena released on Steam and Web platforms, where you can guess which articles have more words or views!
WikiArena is described as a “trivia roguelike”, where you guess the length and popularity of Wikipedia’s daily growing archive of articles. No two runs are ever the same!
There are 6 different game modes in WikiArena:
- Arena: The “roguelike” mode. Try to reach 10 correct predictions before being wrong 3 times!
- Endless: How many predictions can you get right before being wrong 3 times?
- VS WikiBot: Play “last one standing” against a WikiBot that progressively gets better at playing the game the more you win. Can you beat WikiBot MK 25?
- Daily Arena: An arena run that’s the same for all players each day. Do you think you can read the internet’s collective mind better than your friends?
- Streamer VS Chat: Play against your favourite Twitch streamer (or against your chat if you’re a streamer yourself)!
- Local 1 VS 1: Challenge a friend to a hotseat duel!
Talk about literal interactive fiction! It’s such a unique spin on IF and a unique idea. The game is also on sale for 20% off until the 14th of December.
Want to try the game for free? WikiArena is also playable online on Itch.Io. It’s always fun seeing people put a unique spin on interactive fiction-styled titles.
The developers have also recently released an Android version—which is available now on Google Play.
Never miss out on an interactive fiction game or novel release again. Follow Wordedly on Twitter, and join our weekly email newsletter to stay updated.
Leave a Reply