The Medieval fantasy adventure, Siege Of Treboulain novel has reached 10,000 sales! It’s such a massive milestone, and the author deserves all the success.
The Siege Of Treboulain novel is a 260,000 interactive fiction story written by Jed Herne.
Like other stories published under the Choice Of Games label—it’s entirely text-based, with no graphics or sound effects.
Siege Of Treboulain passing the 10,000 sales mark is absolutely incredible! It’s such a massive milestone, and goes to show interactive fiction doesn’t have to be niche.
The author, Jed Herne, says this achievement is “such a cool milestone to hit, and very motivating for me as an author.”
Siege Of Treboulain is an absolute delight if you’re a Medieval fantasy fan. It was released earlier this year, on the 15th of April for PC, Web, and Mobile platforms.
Jed Herne is a fantasy author, game writer, as well as book editor. If you want to check out his more traditional fiction novels, you can head over to his website.
Interested in reading the Siege Of Treboulain novel? Here are the main features:
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
- Explore a magical city filled with rich history, fascinating lore, and arcane secrets.
- Find love or friendship with a brave warrior, a wise priestess, a cunning merchant, or a talented artist.
- Become a powerful arborturgist and master the magic of the plants.
- Command soldiers, plan tactics, and fight in everything from one-on-one duels to massive, history-shaking battles.
- Defeat enemies with swordplay, enchantment, spectacular speeches, or trickery.
- Manage the city’s internal politics and balance the demands of the army, priests, merchants, and commoners.
- Choose from three unique backstories – magician, warrior, or scholar – and learn about your enemy through flashbacks.
- Win the respect of your people…or become a tyrant who demands their obedience!
- Leave a legacy that will affect your city – and the world – forever.
It’s available online here, through the Steam store, as well as the Android and iOS App Stores. There’s also a demo available.
Never miss out on interactive fiction and author news again. Follow us on Twitter, and join our weekly email newsletter to stay updated.
Leave a Reply